Thursday 18 February 2010

online exercise notebook

Hi Dears!
I have found a great online exercise site for you.When you click on the link below you will reach the page and you will see students log in.Your user name is your first name (eg:fatma) and your password is your first name with ted in the end (eg:fatmated) I put an online exercise for you.I want you to do it.I'll put other exercises as we study other grammar or vocabulary.I'll be able to see your results so don't make up and take it serious please=)))

ONLINE EXERCISE NOTEBOOK



9 comments:

  1. Miss Zehra gave me the name of the site and told how to oranize the things.That's very useful for you.I thank my dear colleague for her help and sharing=)))And I want you to thank also=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.I'm glad to hear that you like it.Everything is for our little lambs =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks miss kılıc.
    little lambs:))))

    ReplyDelete